VOLUNTEER IN INDIA
See the real India through the eyes of a grassroots organization and gain valuable experience about yourself and the world!
AWAZ Founder Sarah started her overseas journey with a 4-month volunteer placement with an NGO in New Delhi and it's that experience which changed her life and drives her passion for service and the international world today. She's developed years of relationships with organizations throughout India and shares her network with you to link you up with a safe, meaningful volunteer experience.
- address critical issues of poverty and help create lasting solutions
- see how connected we all are and how our actions make a global impact
- engage in a cross-cultural learning experience
- address stigmas and stereotypes
- learn about a country through a grassroots experience with local families, communities and organizations
We represent a network of grassroots organizations in India working on social justice and environmental issues that would love your help in growing their work. From the bustling city of New Delhi to the reaxing town of Dehradun in the foothills of the Himalayas, our team will help you create an experience that is customized to your needs and interests. We'll help set up your placement, facilitate your housing and transportation and guide you in your travels and cultural activities. Our in country team and local partners will be there to provide support throughout your journey.
Read more about Our Partners in India
Learn more details about our Volunteer Program